Kladana Private Limited (referred to as the «Company» or «We» or «Kladana») recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of its Customers, Partners, Employees or anyone who interacts with us (collectively referred to as «User» or «You» or «Your»). We aim to protect the Data (at-rest, in-use, and in-motion) to ensure the safety of the business interest and reputation without causing any disruption in their day-to-day business activities.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the «SPI Rules»); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
The following are our guiding principles regarding privacy:
- Ask for only the least amount of necessary information, gathering only what we believe is essential for doing business or the specific transaction.
- Effective, efficient and sustainable processes for sharing data with employees, partners, and directors.
- Strict approval and authorisation mechanism to access the information collected.
- Higher control, visibility and strong technologies in our tools and applications with respect to the usage and protection of information.
- The specific purpose for all information collected.
- Collection of Data.
- Use of collected information
- Disclosing Collected Information
- Security of data collected
- Your rights and choices
- General information
- Grievance redressal
1. «Customer», «User», «You», «Your» means any individual or legal entity acquiring Usage Rights in the Kladana Services and/ or whose data is being collected by any other means.
2. «Website(s)» means
- the website that Kladana owns and operates, such as https://www.kladana.com/
- software that Kladana owns and operates, such as https://app.kladana.in/
3. «Kladana», «We», «Us» means Kladana Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 of India.
4. «Personal Data», «Data» refers to all the personal, non-anonymized data provided by the Customer, You, User, or any other person.
5. «Sensitive Personal Data» means such personal information, which consists of information relating to passwords, financial information, sexual orientation, and biometric information as defined in the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
1. When you use our Platform, we occasionally collect and store the information you provide. In general, you may browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service provided by us.
2. Kladana may collect, store and use the following kinds of Personal/ corporate Information such as email address, physical address, name, phone number, mobile number, financial data, etc., during:
- Online and offline data submission by filling out forms online and providing your name, mobile number, and email ID or providing your contact information by contacting us through phone, SMS, chat or mail
- Events, trade shows or other marketing activities, the personal information that you provide
- Sharing of billing information such as name, email id, mobile number and other information with Kladana
- At the time of service usage and activating subscription, sharing of User ID etc.
- When you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters
- We will also collect your information related to your transactions on our platform
Use of collected information
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal/ corporate information or sensitive personal data or information. You understand that Kladana may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules: (a) to provide you with the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to our advertisement, strategic and marketing partners. Kladana also reserves the right to use the information provided by or about the User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Platforms;
- Contacting the User to offer new services;
- Contacting the User for taking feedback or to provide support;
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility; and
- Analyzing anonymized information for commercial use.
- Provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered;
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve any applications, products, services, and information that you have requested from us;
- Manage and administer your use of applications, products, and services you have asked us to provide;
- Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal, or prohibited activities or otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
However, Kladana will not at any time, without your explicit consent, supply your personal sensitive data to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you the Services, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as your account on the Platforms is active and as needed to provide you with the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively or improve the Services, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
Disclosing Collected Information
Kladana may share your information with the following:
- Any affiliate of Kladana or any other entity/ third- party/ body corporate, in India or outside, for the purpose in accordance with this Policy.
- Third parties used to facilitate payment transactions
- Regulators to meet our legal and regulatory obligations and to respond to the court orders or other legal processes; and
- Law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders
We may publicly share non-personally identifiable information about using our website, products and/or services with third parties. Under no circumstances, Kladana will publish or share any information with any third party for any purpose other than the stated ones without your express consent.
Security of Data
1. Kladana will take required technical and organizational precautions to prevent the shared information’s loss, misuse or manipulation. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access.
2. Kladana will store all the information so collected, on secure password protected servers.
3. You acknowledge the fact that data transmitted through internet may be naturally prone to insecurity and Kladana cannot guarantee with regard to it.
Your Rights and Choices
- Right to Confirmation and Access: Right to know what personal data is stored by Kladana, how personal data is being used by Kladana
- Right to Correction and Updation: Right to access, update or correct Data residing with Kladana
- Right to Data Portability: Right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Also, the right to transmit this data to another vendor/company of your choice without hindrance from Kladana
- Right to Be Forgotten or Deletion: Right to erasure or restrict or prevent continuing disclosure of Data to Kladana
You can write to us at email@example.com to assist you with these requests.
3. Retention of Data
We retain your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, to enable us to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
4. Availability of our platform
To exercise any of the rights or to share any grievance or queries, please write us an email to our Grievance Redressal Officer.
In accordance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are provided below: