Barcode Generation and Scanning
GTIN, EAN‑13, EAN‑8, Code‑128
& UPC barcodes for manufacturers and wholesalers
- Import, generation, and autogeneration in a couple of clicks
- Scanning during receiving, shipment, transfer, and stock-taking
- Thermal labels and price tags templates
- Labels custom editing
3 Steps to Make Barcodes
- Go to Inventory → Products and Services. Open the necessary item card, scroll down to the Product Barcodes. Click +Barcode, choose the barcode type you need. Add it manually or click three dots → Generate. Press Save.
- In the upper right corner of the page click Print. Opt for Price tag or Thermal label. Specify price and quantity of products. Click Print and save the document.
- Open the saved document — you can print it if needed.
Easy-to-use Interface for a Quick Start
- Generate GTIN, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code-128 & UPC barcodes
- Autogenerate EAN13 barcodes for new products
- Import barcodes from Excel sheets in bulk
- Create barcodes for services, goods, bundles, and variants
- Make numerous barcodes for one item
Handy Tools for a Well‑ordered Stock
- Scan barcodes during various processes: receiving, shipment, transfer, and inventory counting.
- Print thermal labels and price tags for each item or in bulk — you can do it on a product card, a product catalogue, a stock report, or from transactions with an item.
- Edit labels according to your needs — you can set an item’s weight, picture, serial number, employees performed production operations, washing mode icons, etc.
- Contact our support team or email us at email@example.com and describe what you
need to edit — we’ll help you
(only for paid plans).
for Small Businesses
- Generate barcodes
for services and goods in stock.
- Scan barcodes in various transactions and warehouse operations.
- Barcoding allows you to control your stock and monitor receiving, storage, and shipment of products.
- Assign barcodes for finished goods.
- Print thermal labels and price tags in a production order.
- Simplify data and reduce errors in a real-time mode.
- Print labels & price tags, and download pdf forms.
- In case you need to customize them, our support team will help you with editing.
- KBW barcode scanners connected to a computer will allow you to scan barcodes.
Try Barcoding in Kladana
labels. You’ll have a 14-day free trial.
Types of Inventory Tracked by Kladana
- Products with variants
- Product Bundles
- Finished goods
- Raw materials
Cloud-Based Software for Inventory Management
Barcoding is only a part of common business processes that can be managed in Kladana. Having created an account, you get access to production features (BOMs, orders, labour costs), inventory & warehousing (stock-taking, bin storage, variants), profit & sales reports, Online Order App, etc.
and Overpriced Integration
Will onboard you, adjust all the important settings, and answer your questions
Will help you fix a problem or explain an exact feature to you within 2–3 working hours
Enables customized integrations with your own or third-party app. Thus you can extend the core functionality
Install Online Order App to launch sales without a website and create different catalogue links for various customer groups
15 minutes of your time to start using our cloud-based all-in-one software — no downloads or tedious forms to fill in