For Wholesalers and Distributors
Kladana helps you run a wholesale
company. As the owner, as the sales managers or warehouse employees can handle inventory, warehouses, and orders.
- Sales and purchases management
- Inventory & stock adjustment
- Warehousing logistics
- Money flow control
- Working with the customer base
Ideal for Small and Medium-Sized Wholesalers
Apparel, food & beverages, electronic devices, medical equipment.
Kladana is a suitable solution for those entrepreneurs who want to manage inventory, sales, purchases, and warehouse operations using one app. Kladana is easy to handle, and it provides options for customization using API.
You can represent any niche of manufacturing business, manage production and sell your goods directly to customers using Online Order App.
Talk to our Expert
and answer your questions
Sales & Purchase Orders
- Orders statuses that you can set up according to your business routine: new, shipped, canceled
- Print forms that you can download and send
to your counterparties — requests for quotation, sales quotations, sales & tax invoices, and goods received notes
- Price management — online catalogues, price categories, and discounts
- Purchase planning — orders to suppliers based on sales analytics
- Notifications of unpaid invoices. It is also possible to receive notices of an overdue expected delivery or shipment date
- Working with a large product range, creating product cards from scratch, or importing from an Excel sheet
- Opportunity to add product variants, your own info fields, and pictures to a product card
- Reorder point setup and notifications when stock is below the reorder point so that you can order goods from a supplier
- Sale of goods in bundles
- Barcodes — generation, and printing of thermal labels & price tags with the possibility to modify system print templates
- Receiving, shipment, storage, write-offs, and transfers of goods
- Address storage (warehouse bins)
- Easy-to-handle inventory
- Printing warehouse documents — price lists, sales and supplier invoices, and others
- The stock report enables you to control an excess and a lack of supplies, see the available stock in different warehouses,
and the number of days the goods are in stock
- The profit report allows you to take into consideration an average sale, profit margin, the number of returns, and evaluate sales according to your employees, customers, or certain goods
- In settings, you can set specific workflows to launch some flows, add various rights to your employees, manage warehouses, discounts, etc
- All actions of yours & your employees are logged and can be found in the Audit section in Overview
The F5 team has come to operational logic that facilitates business scaling. My employees add a new sales agent to the system (create a new account in the service), add a new domain (create a new legal entity), add a personal warehouse for this legal entity, distribute rights by employees’ roles and departments — and then we can go into the fields.
We use Kladana for three groups of tasks: for warehouse accounting — purchases and basic warehouse operations, wholesale sales orders, and retail.
In Kladana, warehouse employees receive mobile devices accessories, do the transfers of goods, and record purchases. The warehouse manager controls the work from his account in the role of administrator. Wholesale managers help customers choose goods and create bulk orders.
We use Kladana for warehouse management, B2B, and B2C sales, and also use Online Order App instead of a price list for sales.
We have two types of warehouses — a production warehouse (a field where we grow seedlings), and wholesale and retail ones for storage and shipment. From the production warehouse, we transfer grown products to wholesale and retail warehouses. And then we ship seedlings to customers. Retail outlets open in summer.
In Kladana, we analyze each customer and scrutinize what and how they buy. Sometimes the seller wants to purchase a certain product, but according to our data, it sells badly. Then we discourage them and advise them to pay attention to other goods. Or, for example, we monitor new products and offer to try them. Now those who are just about to open their first gadget shop ask us to pick up a showcase for them.
and Overpriced Integration
Will onboard you, adjust all the important settings, and answer your questions
Will help you fix a problem or explain an exact feature to you within 2–3 hours